Saturday, January 16, 2010

resolution

3:09 PM. good afternoon. i've been really interested lately in celebrity gossip. i never was a sucker for perez hilton or us weekly, but that has changed. i still don't understand why younger attractive people believe that they need to be MORE attractive just to fit in with todays culture and high standards of the industry.





america's sweetheart and infamous child star, dakota fanning, has transformed into something unreal. she is beautiful, but she is only 15 and she resembles a 25 year old. hollywood makes these kids grow up too fast. and what's the deal with heidi montag? 30 procedures in one day... $30,000. not too bad. at first glance i didnt even know who it was! her face it too square and her nose is too narrow, don't even get me started on the rest of her body.  i honestly could care less what these people do to themselves, just as long as they're happy in the long run.

why all this? i want to reinvent myself. no im not getting plastic surgery. i've realized that people often take advantage of me. i'm a nice person but i'm not going to be a doormat any longer. i used to care what people thought of me, and if you're going to judge me... don't be my friend. whatever. over the past year i've discovered who my true friends are.

i've become a fan of ranting lately.
my interview went well yesterday.
and i'm not filming my movie anymore

COOL
pce

No comments:

Post a Comment