Thursday, April 22, 2010

power-pop.

4:51 PM. good afternoon/evening. I just finished taking my last final! the tribeca film festival is taking over our theater, causing some of the students to get a tad snippy. it rained while we were walking the home stretch. I cannot stop yawning. it's nearing the end of april and we all know what that means.... BAMBOOZLE IS APPROACHING! I don't think I've been more excited to go, then this year. the lineup is not only increasingly better from prior years, it varies with more genres. I must confess that I am actually stoked to see Ke$ha be a hot mess IRL. MGMT, drake, hanson, miss may I, my favorite highway, the maine, foxy shazam, girl talk, matt and kim, motion city, mute math, say anything, devil wears prada, steel train! maybe I'll see, I set my friends on fire, just for shits and gigs. sunday is the day to go! but I already bought my two day pass :/ hopefully they'll be killer merch tents.

this brings back memories of my first bamboozle in like 2006 caught in a mosh pit for boys like girls (ate gravel)...... med tent..... missed cute is what we aim for.... couldn't walk for days.... got beer thrown on me.... met bryce avary, dave melillo and anberlin- acquired autographs from all. MISSED THE JONAS BROTHERS. wtf. I regret my decisions now.


No comments:

Post a Comment