Tuesday, December 15, 2009

good time to become a blogger

1:09 AM. good morning. i'm trying to put myself out there. i just made a website to get my films off the ground. it's a hard thing to do when you're in such a big city. dog eat dog. i applied for an internship which i probably wont get. i've been locked out of my dorm twice in the past week. i have two finals on thursday and a screening of my rough cut for production. i realized i have no thought process or structure when writing this.... sorry. my room smelt like kittens and dog food today. the security guard thinks dominoes pizza is made by cats OR made out of cats. either one works for me. i've been listening to empire of the sun a lot recently, they are amazing. watch their music video for "walking on a dream" it wont disappoint. bye.

1 comment:

  1. sooo, didn't smell like kittens when i got there.
    Anyway, I became a follower so i'll be droppin by to read yo stuff.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete