Saturday, December 19, 2009

let it snow.

12:48 AM. good morning. i watched three movies today and attempted to finish my research paper. fail. kids, ferris bueller's day off and the breakfast club. movie wise, success. i'm so tired from doing absolutely nothing. when i looked outside my window this morning AKA 2pm, it was snowing. i was beyond happy and i felt like a kid in a candy store. at that very moment i wanted to be home, sleigh riding with my pals. break is so close. tuesday i'll be back in jersey, thank goodness. i've been here for so long it feels like. i want christmas music, christmas tree, christmas movies, christmas traditions. i want my family. WAH. i want to cuddle up with bobby and my pups and play uke and drink hot cocoa.

goodnight world
hopefully there will be more snow on the ground tomorrow.
i'll post pictures from my view :D

No comments:

Post a Comment