Wednesday, December 16, 2009

hurt.

1:23 AM. good morning. yesterday was pretty interesting. i woke up at 1. studied in my pjs for my finals tomorrow, started my research paper and received an email back from that internship place. they asked for my resume, not too bad. no one is in my dorm now because they are all doing last minute printing for finals. it kinda sucks being alone in a all white dorm room. its cold and awkward. i really just want to go home and enjoy my christmas tree, friends and family. i really wish things could be easier. eh i shouldn't complain, a lot of people are worse off than me.

i drew hearts on the back of my phone case, they are starting to get rubbed off. pussy pussy bang bang. chad singing "cum on me." im still in my pjs.

im hungry. tired. annoyed. upset. anxious.
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment