Tuesday, March 2, 2010

spring time

good evening. it's 5:43 pm and I'm bored. I haven't blogged in a while and I feel as though a lot has prevented me from doing so. school has been way too chaotic at times and the projects have become more and more overwhelming. I don't feel as if I'm as prepared as others to film my final project. it'll be my first use of dialogue and sound in a movie. MOS no more. the garbage in my kitchen has been piling up and I think I'm running out of clean utensils. i've been getting in way too over my head lately. I've taken on burdens and things I didn't need to be dealing with. I haven't gone to my internship in two weeks. between the stress of these projects and working its nearly impossible to get anything done, considering friday/ the weekend is when I film/write. I have no time. I start spring break on friday. I just want to lay in my bed at home for days and stare at my ceiling.




I selected my housing for next year, should be pretty interesting.

I cannot wait for this semester to be over




PCE

No comments:

Post a Comment